Position：Cisco Associate Sales Specialist (Full Time)
Program Start Date: February 25, 2019
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for early-in-career talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles.
Phase 1 the Programme will help you learn about Cisco architectures and study the latest technology advancements including solutions, services, products, and competitors. As the initial training is complete, you will receive on-the-job experiential learning while developing your skills in the Global Virtual Sales (GVS) organization
You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications, be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential. Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
Phase 2 of the Program will advance you to the Associate Virtual Sales Specialist (AVSS) role as part of the Cisco GVS Team. The GVS organization is passionate about driving productivity and building compelling business value for our Customers, while nurturing our Partner relationships and ecosystem. As an AVSS you will be a key advisor in driving architecture/services sales and developing opportunities through sales and strategic specialist activities. In your dedicated coverage area you will be engaging directly with Field sales teams by proposing techniques, strategy and programs to identify, prospect and create new opportunities for our Customers with Cisco partners.
The program, while challenging, will inspire you to discover and develop your strengths.
Who You’ll Work With:
Participate in a world-class training program and gain valuable skills with global qualifications. Join the Cisco Sales Associates Program that’s been recognized as one of the industry-leading early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world! You will learn from Cisco experts in a rare setting among your peers. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides a phased approach to training, experiential learning, selling and specializing in our high profile architectures.
You’ll learn and work alongside incredibly talented individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career aspirations.
Who You Are:
• Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
• A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
• Willing and able present your ideas in front of an audience.
• View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
• Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
• Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
• Ability to take complex problems and simplify them.
What You Need To Be Eligible:
• Graduation date is between December 2016 – January 2019
• Preferably hold a degree in Business, Management, IT Mgmt, Business Innovation, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Engineering and other related degrees
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or equivalent
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)