Requisition ID: WD167998
Position: Full time
Open date: May 22, 2018 1:00 PM
Functional area: HR
As a Recruitment Manager, you will deliver an outstanding end-to-end recruitment experience for business stakeholders as well as candidates, both internal and external. Part marketer and part recruiter, you will represent and promote the GSK employer brand and drive innovative sourcing strategies to deliver the best talent to the organization.
• Manage end-to-end recruitment process for roles across business functions and levels. This includes, developing and implementing a recruitment strategy, initiating sourcing channels, taking part in and facilitating candidate assessments, as well as the offer management and onboarding process.
• Proactively engage business leaders to develop business intimacy and become a trusted adviser on recruitment strategy and external market insights.
• Identify and clarify the hiring needs, including diversity requirements, and establish how Recruitment Services can support and meet those needs.
• Develop sourcing strategies to identify and attract competitive and diverse talent to GSK as well as pipelining candidates for future positions.
• Remain up-to-date on latest recruitment technologies, making recommendations on recruitment sourcing initiatives and advise client groups of latest resources.
• Contribute to GSK employer brand by developing and posting engaging content through social media platforms.
• Deliver a positive candidate experience both offline and online to specified standards of candidate care, supporting the GSK brand.
• Proactively engage cross functional and HR colleagues with a view to continuously improving the recruitment process and hunting down causes of complexity.
• Support hiring managers in the delivery of recruitment process; coach and develop line managers around recruitment process.
• Manage use of external vendors where appropriate.
What We Can Offer You
GSK’s dedication to the wellbeing of our employees is reflected in the benefits we offer; including healthcare for yourself and dependents, performance related bonus, long term incentives and a host of other flexible offerings you can tailor to your own preferences. We also offer a range of employee health and wellbeing programs including our truly unique Partnership for Prevention program, a global commitment by GSK to provide all employees with up to 40 preventative healthcare services bringing to life our mission to: do more, feel better and live longer.
Closing date for applications is 1st June 2018