Job Description – Accounting Officer (Accounts Receivable) (RHS01267)
Accounting Officer (Accounts Receivable)
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Raffles Hotel Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
The position is responsible for ensuring that accurate processing and posting of all charges and payments into Property Management System occurs and to assist Credit Manager in maintaining the proper accounts receivable procedures within the hotel in accordance with local and corporate policies and procedures.
Knowledge and Experience
– Basic Accounting knowledge or Certificate in Accounting / London Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
– Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in the hotel industry.
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Property Management System.
– Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees.
– Communication skills in English spoken / written.
– Ability to work effectively and contribute as a team.
– Multicultural awareness and be able to work with people from diverse cultures.
– Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively.
– Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment.
– Self-motivated and energetic.
– Sense of urgency.
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Day Job
Closing Date: 14.Aug.2018, 4:59:00 PM
Job Number: RHS01267