Admin Assistant, Development & Feasibility
Job Number 180024V8
Job Category Administrative
Location Singapore Regional Office, Singapore
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Based in Singapore to provide clerical and administrative support to the Development and Feasibility functions to ensure seamless departmental operations and successful achievements of business goals and priorities.
Education and Experience
· Diploma holder preferably in Business Administration or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in large-scale corporations.
Skills and Competencies
· Well-organized with ability to multitask.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· A good team player with approachable character, positive attitude and strong ownership.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fluency in written and spoken English.
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
· Is well versed in calendar management, trip planning and scheduling. Coordinate in-office and off-site meetings, conference call invites and perform minute-taking.
· Handling all travel arrangements for development associates as well as any existing/potential owner, if appropriate.
· Facilitates visa applications for business travels.
· Performs administrative duties such as emails correspondence, business letters, memorandum, incoming and outgoing mails etc.
· Compiles expense report and presentations for management review. Processes all bills and payments to be reimbursed by the company in a timely manner.
· Documents and communicates requests and enquiries to appropriate personnel and maintain confidentiality of information.
· Develops and maintains a proper filing system. Keeps full record of departmental related documents and maintain strict confidence.
· Assists in preparing and developing internal communication emails, memos and presentations.
· Making calls, researching online, or tracking data for specific projects or workstreams.
· Effectively collaborates with people at all levels across functions in a diverse environment.
· Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.