Assistant Director of Marketing Communications
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Raffles Hotel Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to become part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
– Drives public relations campaigns and manages media engagement activations for hotel and its corporate social responsibility programmes, ensuring good relations with local media.
– Develops and executes advertising campaigns for hotel in general, including crafting of creative artworks and text copy, ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and standards.
– Supports the development of collaterals for Rooms and Raffles Spa.
– Drives hotel loyalty programmes to ensure effectiveness and optimum leverage.
– Identifies and supports hotel partnerships and sponsorship opportunities.
– Identifies and executes community engagement opportunities and supports hotel’s corporate social responsibility programmes.
– Drives award submissions for all hotel programmes.
– Supports Director of Marketing Communications in the execution of partnerships and works closely with internal stakeholders.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing Communications and Public Relations.
– Relevant experience in hospitality industry an advantage.
– Oral fluency and written excellence in English.
– Oral fluency in Mandarin and ability to read Chinese.
– Ability to speak other languages or basic understanding of other languages an advantage.
– Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills.
– Highly proactive, innovative and creative.
– Professional and well presented in appearance.
Closing Date: 21.Jun.2018, 4:59:00 PM
Job Number: RHS01173