Job Number: 00636556
– Job description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Professionals in our Corporate Functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling us to provide the capabilities and expertise that clients need to help them become high-performance businesses.
Human Resources professionals develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
The Campus Recruiter is accountable for a personalized and high-touch candidate experience, sourcing talented entry level candidates from top universities to meet Accenture’s entry level recruiting demand. This role focuses on building early engagement strategies to attract and identify students early on in their academic career, recruiting for internship opportunities, along with full-time opportunities post-graduation.
The Campus Recruiter is also responsible for preparing appropriate strategies for campus events as well as designing new and innovative outreach methods to engage with university undergraduates. There will also be collaboration with the overarching recruitment team, engagement with business stakeholders and developing / maintaining relationships with the respective University contacts in Human Resources.
· Support the strategy and execution plan for campus recruiting for analyst programs across businesses
· Work together with internal stakeholders to design a tailored recruiting approach at selected school(s) to meet recruitment demand
· Responsible for the execution of full-cycle recruitment of entry level candidates
· Utilise and maintain accurate data in candidate management tools (Taleo)
· Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates, educational institutions, student groups and associations, as well as internal Accenture stakeholders
· Work with Recruitment Marketing to ensure Accenture’s brand on-campus and in the marketplace remains competitive, as well as continuing to serve as a ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally
· Lead the planning and execution of a wide variety of on-campus events, and assessment dates both on-campus and in the Accenture office
· Opportunity to partner with the Accenture Campus Recruitment team across ASEAN to share best practices, and support new campus initiatives, events and campaigns