CHEF DE PARTIE – OSCAR’S KITCHEN
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
A Chef de Partie will deliver great good along with a positive attitude to our Guests to ensure that the hospitality and culinary experience exceeds our Guest expectations.
What will I be doing?
As Chef de Partie, you are an integral part of the delivery of great food to all our Guests across our food outlets. A Chef de Partie is passionate about food, enthusiastic, and has a desire to learn at a very high level and will be required to perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
– Ensure that all food production is in line with food and Company brand standards
– Ensure the consistent delivery of quality, well-presented food to our customers
– Work effectively within the Kitchen Brigade to ensure high customer service standards
– Demonstrate a working understanding of food, hygiene, and safety principles
What are we looking for?
A Chef de Partie serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow
– A minimum of 2 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role
– A current, valid, and relevant trade commercial cookery qualification (proof
may be required)
– Strong coaching skills
– Perform additional duties
– Ability and desire to motivating Team
– Excellent communication skills
– Perfect hygiene standard