COOK I – PASTRY KITCHEN
Conrad Hotels & Resorts
A Cook 1 with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while assisting with food cost controls.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook 1, you are responsible for preparing and presenting high quality dishes to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Prepare and present high quality dishes within company guidelines
– Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross contamination
– Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus
– Assist in positive outcomes from guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
– Ensure food stuffs are of a good quality and stored correctly
– Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working r
– Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety and food
– Awareness departmental targets and strives to achieve them as part of the
– Be environmentally aware
What are we looking for?
A Cook 1 serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
– Positive attitude
– Good communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to work on own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
– Previous kitchen experience in similar role
To assist FSMS system in place and basic FIFO