Job Number 18001PGR
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location The St. Regis Singapore, Singapore,
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Leading Guest Services Teams
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and managing employees. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees’ absence.
• Supervises Concierge and/or Bell Staff, when applicable.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and ensures that all uniformed employees are properly attired and groomed, each wearing a nametag.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.