You will be a part of the Deloitte GREAT Graduate programme working across a wide range of business services with some of the best and brightest people anywhere, on behalf of many of the world’s most influential companies. You will be at the center of it all, performing primary and secondary research, data analysis and modelling to tackle complex business problems. In addition, you will contribute directly to the development of proposals, presentations and publications.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
As a Technology Strategy and Architecture (TSA) Analyst, your specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• You will perform primary and secondary research, conduct analyses and appropriate modelling tasks that feeds directly into the development of technology-enabled solutions for tackling our clients’ complex business problems.
• You will leverage on your training in technology, utilize analytical abilities and communication skills to support the project teams in delivery of our Technology Strategy & Architecture service offerings and in development of work products that addresses our clients’ business needs and help achieve their strategic goals.
• You will support the project teams in developing presentation materials and in coordination of communications with the client.
• You will assist the project teams in delivery of business-driven, technology-enabled solutions to help our clients meet pressing challenges and seize opportunities in their respective markets.
• You will work with diverse and talented project team members to solve problems, improve performance, and generate value for our clients across all industries.
• You will actively and constantly seek to upgrade your technical knowledge and consulting skills.
• You will uphold the firm’s standards and ethos in working with fellow team members and in your interactions with the clients.
• You will support business development efforts by contributing directly to the preparation, development of proposals, presentations and publications.
• Strong academic performance, preferably in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or related disciplines.
• Open to fresh graduates with no more than 2 years of working experience
• Experience in both advisory as well as implementation experience in the following areas;
– IT Strategy: IT strategy development, IT governance, IT operating model, enterprise architecture
– IT Transformation: IT sourcing advisory, program and project management advisory
– IT Operations: IT service management, IT shared service management
– IT Optimization: IT cost reduction, IT Merger & Acquisition
• Understanding of current IT trends (cloud computing, big data, social media, RPA, IoT, blockchain, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English, be self-motivated, and be able to work in stressful situations with changing priorities
• Excellent problem solving skills, ability to think out-of-the-box, work under pressure and tight project timelines
• Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented
• Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
• Willingness to work outside of office base and most of all…
• An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
Available to commence work immediately.
Positions may be based in Singapore but projects locations could be anywhere in the Asia-Pacific Region.
Requisition code: DCSE-159607-2018