This role is responsible for all Sales and Operations matters for the Singapore Retail business including managing site P+L, HSSE, Service standards, and support Marketing, Network and IT initiatives on-site. Manages 2 Territory Managers and network of retail sites with to grow the business and transform customer experiences in a very competitive and dynamic Singapore retail market.
1. Ensuring adherence to operating standards, service standards and implementation of marketing programs
2. Developing and enforcing governance structure and daily interfaces, while maintaining win-win relationship with Retail Operators
3. Managing Annual Business Review process with Retail operators and setting clear KPIs and spend threshold
4. Applying Business planning processes (annual assurance process), and retail local offer book
5. Functioning as the subject matter expert to capitalize and harness the full potential of the operating model. To advise and spearhead business structure reviews when and where necessary
6. Acting as Streamline focal point for sharing and implementation. Integrate and implement Streamline managed initiatives and directives as and when appropriate for Retail Operators.
Country of Work Location Singapore
City, State (if applicable)
Singapore – Pandan
Work Location Singapore – Pandan
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
Proven track record of delivering exceptional customer experience and business performance
Minimum 10 years of Sales experience in Retail Sales and Operations
Experience in leading teams
Fuels Retailing experience is a plus
No. of Positions1
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.