The Housekeeping Attendant performs any combination of light cleaning duties to maintain all apartments in a clean and orderly manner for occupancy.
· Responsible for cleaning an allocated number of apartments set by the Junior Housekeeper according to working procedures.
· Clean bedrooms, change bed linen, vacuum carpet rugs, mop floors and replenish all guest supplies.
· Wash bathrooms, wash glasses, replenish all towels and bathroom amenities. Empty rubbish bin.
· Clean living rooms, vacuum carpet rugs, mop floors and replenish all guest supplies. Empty rubbish bin.
· Clean kitchen and all kitchen appliances and equipment, wash cutleries, crockeries, glasses, cooking utensils, pots and pans. Empty rubbish bin.
· Report to supervisor for any loss and damage to linen, furniture, fixtures and equipment
· Update status of apartments.
· Minimum 1 year Housekeeping experience
· Primary or Secondary School Certificate
· Spoken English
· Pleasant, Polite, Independent, Cleanliness
How to Apply
Please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.