APAC Cx Operations Support Manager
Job Location: Singapore
Regional Description: Singapore
Job Number: 00621486
– Job description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Procurement BPO Services provides a complete source-to-pay offering focused on driving real business outcomes. Our Sourcing and Category Management model, procure-to-pay utility and global delivery network help our clients reduce their cost of acquiring goods and services, maximise vendor performance and improve sourcing and procurement efficiency.
The Contractor Exchange (CX) is Procurement BPO’s contractor management service. Supported by the IQNavigator vendor management system, the CX offers a fully managed contractor and temporary labor procurement and management solution to Accenture and external BPO clients, including:
• Management and fulfillment of new contractor requests and extensions, including candidate identification and CV screening
• Benchmarking and negotiation of contractor costs
• On-boarding and management of suppliers including recruitment agencies / brokers and IT Companies / consultancies
• End user support via onshore teams and offshore helpdesk
• Production of CX delivery metrics
Role & Responsibilities
CX Service Delivery (Main focus – Malaysia MCx and KLDC contractors and stakeholders)
• Manage the operational onshore CX teams, ensuring issues are managed and service SLA’s are met or exceeded
• Manage and develop the relationship with key client stakeholders
• Align the CX service delivery with the sourcing & category management activity in each location, through close communication and cooperation with all Subcontractor Category Leads
• Act as service manager for offshore delivery teams supporting the CX process including the support model and helpdesk service provided by Accenture’s BSS team
• Ensure that CX operational documents and processes are kept updated and followed by all local CX delivery teams
• Ensure that all internal controls are effectively completed in accordance with agreed guidelines
CX Service Development and Continuous Improvement (AAPAC)
• Improve the consistency of the CX operations in the region.
• Support Internal Audits and act as conduit for the local teams to agree on actionable and reasonable action plans. Also, oversee completion of agreed action items.
• Agree, implement and continuously improve operating standards for all aspects of the CX service delivery, including operating processes
• Define and prioritise IQNavigator enhancement requests, and work with the global relationship owner to ensure required enhancements are implemented
• Coordinate with CX delivery teams outside AAPAC to ensure continued development of closer global standards