AECOM Resident Engineer/ Construction Manager in Singapore- Singapore
Singapore – Singapore- Singapore
1. Reporting to Project management department and assisting Project Architect and Consultants to supervise Architectural- Civil & Structural- Mechanical & Electrical and all related works- and to conduct management/quality inspection and supervision of the Contractor’s work.
2. Ensure buildings- infrastructure and related works are constructed as per Contract Documents and Site Instructions.
3. Ensure that the Contractor liaise and obtained all the necessary permit- clearances from the relevant authorities in a timely manner prior to commencement of their work.
4. Monitor and report site progress; ensure proper and updated records and documentation of Architectural- Civil & Structural- Mechanical & Electrical and related works.
5. Work with QS- to verify events at site for all reports and claims submitted by Contractor and alert discrepancies.
6. Assisting Project management department and Project Architect and Consultants to review contractors’ drawings & submissions- coordinate with Main Contractors- Nominated Sub‐contracts and Employer Direct Contractors to resolve queries.
7. Shall not instruct the Contractor in any form on matters which involve cost or time implication to the contracts- including Contractor’s methods of working. They shall report any irregularities found during the course of work to the Project Architect and respective Project Consultants.
8. Shall not make any modification to the basic design of the project without the direction of Project management department and Project Architect and/or Consultants.
9. Carry out any other duties related to the Project as directed by the Reporting to Project management department and Project Architect and Consultants.
10. Site supervision and inspections of works to ensure compliance to specifications- drawings and BCA regulations
11. Monitor and report Contractor’s daily progress and performance
12. Maintain site records of Variation Works- and Site Memos
13. Ensure the Contractors comply with MOM safety regulations
14. Ensure the Contractors comply with the Environmental Management Monitoring Plan (EMMP)
1. Work with Safety Officer to conduct regular site audits to enforce safe working environment and safe working procedure for works carried out by the Contractors.
2. Assist in ensuring that the Contractor adhered to Operational and Safety Requirements and maintain safety- cleanliness and tidiness of the site.
1. Monitor and report on Contractor|s progress against planned schedule and performance. Maintain proper site records of the works which should include all circumstances and events occurring during the construction stage.
1. Shall not at any time- during or after the cessation of service- divulge information acquired in the course of service which is deemed confidential and/or which may injure or cause loss to the client or the owner of the development. Any breach of this condition of agreement will result in immediate termination of service and legal redress. Upon termination of services- will promptly return to MPD all drawings- documents and other information related to the project.
Degree in Civil Engineering recognised by PEB Singapore
Minimum 8 years’ experience in construction/supervision of building structural projects
Registered as RE with IES/ACES
Project based at Mandai office- Singapore
Degree recognized by PEB Singapore
What We Offer
When you join AECOM- you become part of a company that is pioneering the
future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-
edge and innovative projects and programs of our time- addressing the big
challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come.
We ensure a workplace that encourages growth- flexibility and creativity- as
well as a company culture that champions inclusion- diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core
values define who we are- how we act and what we aspire to- which comes down
to not only delivering a better world – but working to “make amazing happen”
in each neighborhood- community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer- we believe in each person’s potential- and we’ll help you reach
Job Category Construction Management
Business Line Construction Services
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 201666BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race- color- religion- sex- national origin- sexual orientation- gender
identity- disability or protected veteran status.