Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We build long-term trusted partnerships to create a world where lives are enriched through the implementation of our ideas. On July 3, 2017, Atkins was acquired by SNC-Lavalin. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global, fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
For more information, visit www.atkinsglobal.com.
We are seeking a high-calibre staff to join our Transportation Department
– Civil / Structural engineer with 10+ years of experience in large transport projects
– Strong experience in managing, designing, developing, creating and maintaining projects
– capable of managing Consultant teams from scope of work definition to effectively manage and supervise the design and carry it into construction
– Conducting on-site investigations and analysing data
– Assessing potential risks, materials and costs
– Strong communication, presentation and inter-personal skills with strong experience in stakeholder management.