Associate Director / Senior Manager, Asia Pacific Research
Salary Range Competitive
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced research professional to join a prestigious global real estate brand as a core member of their Asia Pacific research team.
The candidate would work closely with the Head of Research for Asia Pacific, helping design and produce new cutting-edge research products, while helping deliver these to clients and the press. Work would include liaising with the research teams around the region, data collection, data analysis, report writing, consultancy projects, ad hoc research, profiling and social media.
The candidate will be utilising their property research and analytical skills to provide high-end research, consultancy and reporting services to key internal and external stakeholders.
• Collect and analyse data from around the region.
• Liaise with the company’s headquarters in London on global research initiatives
• Assist in writing capital markets, residential, office research reports.
• Prepare responses to press questions on regional markets.
• Support online release of research reports through social media, including regular blogging on Knight Frank’s new platform (commercial and residential) and twitter.
• Any ad hoc research requests on an internal or external basis.
• Participate in press and media interviews and profiling activities as required.
• Work with senior regional executives in profile building activities (preparation of material for interviews, presentations, blogs etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics or any relevant qualifications
• Preferably 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Good teamwork skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• A sense of innovation – identifying new ways of interpreting data and communicating trends.