Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Raffles Hotel Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles story and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled
– Manages the Raffles Butler team as the center of the hotel’s guest service experience.
– Develops exceptional and consistent service processes to create memorable moments for our guests. The operation radius includes Rooms, Food and Beverage, Spa and other guest touch points.
– Drives the team in attaining the brand’s and hotel’s standard operating procedures while exceeding Leading Quality Assurance standards set by the management.
– Works closely with other departments to drive synergies in upselling and promoting hotel facilities and experiences.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a luxury hotel.
– Excellent communication skills in English. Ability to speak other languages is an advantage.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Highly service oriented with an eye for quality and detail.
– Competent in managing budgets, forecasts and profit and loss statements.
– Works well under pressure and is able to analyse and resolve problems while exercising good judgment.
– Possesses initiative, is driven and energetic with a sense of urgency, and is able to set priorities in a dynamic environment.
– Embraces and responds to change effectively.
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 19.Jun.2018, 4:59:00 AM