Job Title Electrical Workshop Engineer
Country of Work Location Singapore
City, State (if applicable) Singapore
Work Location Singapore – Pulau Bukom
Company Description Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
1. Plan and supervise activities done in the Electrical Workshop with the support of the Rotating Equipment support team and Mechanical Workshop Engineer.
2. Coordinate inter-disciplinary works carried out in the central workshops as well as in Singapore-based workshops.
3. Supervise and appraise work undertaken by Singapore-based workshops.
4. Implement and enforce QA/QC system for workshop services.
5. Develop contracting strategy for motor servicing with the Central Maintenance Manager.
6. Keep abreast with the development and to adopt best practices technical solutions for repair of motors.
7. Efficiently manage spare parts for the repair of motors in the workshop and adequately equipped.