Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Raffles Hotel Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
An iconic landmark, an enduring legacy.
At Raffles Hotel Singapore, we help you do your best.
In 2018, a careful and sensitive restoration will breathe new life into our beautiful hotel, providing enhanced comfort and splendour for the discerning traveller. With a diverse range of careers for different talents and personalities, we invite you to be part of the Raffles legend and share your passion for hospitality with the world. As we write a new chapter in our ongoing story, experience a tremendous opportunity to grow and develop with a global luxury hospitality brand in an oasis for the well-travelled.
– Responsible for the effective operational management of all bars.
– Supports the respective manager with the effective development and performance management of colleagues.
– Oversees the financial aspects of the operation and optimises profitability while ensuring the highest level of service and product quality.
– Tertiary education specialising in Food and Beverage/Hospitality Management from a reputable institution or extensive experience in similar hotel operations.
– Minimum 6 years of experience in restaurant/bar with at least 2 years in a similar capacity.
– Detailed knowledge and experience in managing a multi-venue beverage operation.
– Highly motivated with proven track record in delivering operating results.
– Passionate in service industry and committed in delivering excellent customer service.
– Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 21.Jun.2018, 4:59:00 PM
Job Number: RHS01179