Job no: 492611
Work type: Full-Time
Location: Marina Bay Sands
As Limousine Driver, you will be responsible to chauffeur our guests to various places island wide. You are expected to provide a safe and pleasant journey for our guests by adhering to traffic rules and maintaining alertness while on the road. You must be on standby to drive a luggage van when the operational need arises. You are to enhance the guest experience by fulfilling the service standards as expected from a limousine driver.
Perform the duties as a limousine driver according to the Limousine Standard Operating Procedures
– Provide excellent service consistent with the property’s core service standards and brand attributes.
– Be punctual for all driving assignments 15 minutes before the commencement of the job.
– Perform meet and greet with a Ipad signage for departures and arrivals if required
– Coordinate with our outsourced vendor to receive guests upon arrival and to handover guests upon departure
– Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
– Ensure guests’ safety during the journey.
– Provide a smooth and pleasant journey.
– Ferry guests by the shortest and swiftest route unless otherwise requested by guest to use alternative routes
– Be able to operate the GPS guidance system to identify destination routes
– Proactively seek to provide refined luxury service ensuring guest satisfaction.
– Ensure all guest amenities in the vehicle are replenished. (E.g. Mineral water, wet towels, newspaper, etc.)
– Ensure all special requests from internal and external guests is met. (E.g. desired vehicle air-conditioning temperature, music, etc.)
– Ensure that the vehicle’s interior and exterior are clean, immaculate and odor free at all times.
– Performs vehicle checks on vehicles before driving vehicle
– Required to drive vehicles such as but not limited to luxury vehicles and luggage van
– Adhere to company policies, compliance guidelines and procedures.
Be familiar with the Limousine Intergraded System Procedures
Be familiar with the Limousine Queue System Procedures
Assists with guests’ luggage for both arrival and departing guests when required at the designated storage room. This includes proper handling, tagging and delivering of luggage within the prescribed time standards
Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
GCE ‘O’/’N’ Levels or Certificate in Hotel Operations preferred
Possess a valid driving license, at least Class 3
Defensive Driving Certificate would be useful
Produce a copy of the front and back of the valid Singapore Driving License
Produce the latest Driver Improvement Point System record
Experience working in transportation operations is preferred
Experience working in a service and hospitality industry will be an advantage
Prior experience in the same capacity is an advantage
Be service oriented
Familiar with Singapore roads, Hotel locations, places of interest, entertainment and F&B outlets and residential areas
Familiar with all Airport and Ferry terminals in Singapore
Skills / Abilities / Presence
Clean drivers’ track record preferred
Fluent in written and spoken English
Being Bilingual will be an added advantage
Able to multi-task
Basic technological skills (E.g. Operating iPad, Grid Phone & GPS)
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
Be physically fit
No color blindness
Be able to load and unload luggage
Ability to work under pressure and independently.
Be a team player
Adaptable to rotating shifts including Night Shift