• Perform and prepare business and management reporting, forecasting and analysis
• Assist in controlling, monitoring business activities such as asset management, cash flow, credit management and inventory management
• Assist and support Division Controllers in financial and commercial issues in relation with business target fulfillment, business processes including e-commerce, financial and risk analysis, audits requirements
• Review quotations, contracts, offers, with terms and condition to guard organization interest within authorization level
• Participate in all activities relating to the order and project management e.g. Planning, verification of order entry calculation, Monitor and track order and project performance reviews
Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent.
At least 2-3 years experience in commercial, controlling & reporting activities preferably in MNC environment.
Operational exposure preferably in a product or project business will be an added advantage
Analytical, meticulous, able to meet tight deadlines and able to work under pressure
Proficient in Microsoft Office including advanced excel skills
SAP knowledge is preferred
Job ID: 62544
Organisation: Digital Factory