As Senior Manager, Benefits & Rewards Projects – Asia Pacific, you will primarily be responsible for shaping the Benefits culture for Corporate Offices and Properties in APAC through delivering Benefits expertise leadership and support to Corporate Offices and Properties.
The incumbent is responsible for leading benefits design or benefits review projects for all Corporate benefits on an end-to-end basis, and shaping benefits practices for properties on a scalable basis through toolkits, templates, benefits fundamentals workshops and other creative approaches.
This role is held accountable for developing the APAC Benefits Strategy and Priorities, in alignment with global benefits principles and strategy, and driving successful implementation of the strategy and priorities through projects leadership and strong collaboration with HR Ops leaders and all other key stakeholders.
Primary focus of this role is on benefits deliverables. In addition, this role will also encompass other non-benefits aspects of Rewards including but not limited to rewards communication, analytics, and other projects as assigned by the Senior Director, Rewards – APAC.
What will I be doing?
The Senior Manager, Benefits & Rewards Projects – Asia Pacific will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Associate Director / Senior Manager, Asia Pacific Research
Salary Range Competitive
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced research professional to join a prestigious global real estate brand as a core member of their Asia Pacific research team.
The candidate would work closely with the Head of Research for Asia Pacific, helping design and produce new cutting-edge research products, while helping deliver these to clients and the press. Work would include liaising with the research teams around the region, data collection, data analysis, report writing, consultancy projects, ad hoc research, profiling and social media.
The candidate will be utilising their property research and analytical skills to provide high-end research, consultancy and reporting services to key internal and external stakeholders.
• Collect and analyse data from around the region.
• Liaise with the company’s headquarters in London on global research initiatives
• Assist in writing capital markets, residential, office research reports.
• Prepare responses to press questions on regional markets.
• Support online release of research reports through social media, including regular blogging on Knight Frank’s new platform (commercial and residential) and twitter.
• Any ad hoc research requests on an internal or external basis.
• Participate in press and media interviews and profiling activities as required.
• Work with senior regional executives in profile building activities (preparation of material for interviews, presentations, blogs etc.)
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics or any relevant qualifications
• Preferably 5-7 years of relevant experience
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal and presentation
• Good teamwork skills
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• A sense of innovation – identifying new ways of interpreting data and communicating trends.
Req ID 8321 – Posted 01/06/2018 – Administrative – Executive
A leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific, Singapore Power (SP) is committed to delivering world-class electricity, gas network performance and superior market support services in Singapore and Australia. We invest in developing our people so that they are able to achieve their career aspirations and lead enriching lives. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed at SP.
We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are capable of meeting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in today’s business environment, come join us in Powering the Nation!
To assist in the pre and post contract administration services in transmission cable tunnel projects, which include cash flow/ budgetary forecasts, cost estimates, cost data analysis, tender evaluation, processing of payments, claims, variation orders and preparation of reports and approval papers
To ensure that contracts are administered in accordance with executed contract documents
Degree in Building/ Construction Management/ Quantity Surveying or a related discipline from a recognised university
At least 8 years of relevant working experience in quantity surveying and/ or construction work or contract management of construction projects OR at least 8 years of experience in civil and structural works, preferably in deep excavation construction/tunneling works
Possess good knowledge of local standard conditions of contracts for engineering or construction projects and knowledge of market unit rates
Able to work under pressure and cope with tight deadlines
Possess good verbal and written communication skills
Thank you for your interest in Singapore Power. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview