Job Number 18001VV3
Job Category Administrative
Location The St. Regis Singapore| Singapore| Singapore VIEW ON MAP
Brand St. Regis Hotels & Resorts
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years
ago| with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob
Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New Yorks Fifth
Avenue| St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke
service. Today| with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world| St.
Regis is a place where trends are born| boundaries are broken and guests can
simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
– Ensuring Food Hygiene and Sanitation SOPs at all production areas|
dishwashing utilities| receiving and storage areas.
– Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with local regulatory laws
/Marriott International standards in Food safety.
– Evaluate the corrective actions taken for the non-conformance noted during
– Monitor and check the personal hygiene conditions & working habits of the
– Identify and report structural deficiencies in the food operation.
– Manage and maintain an effective pest control and waste disposal system.
– Manage and maintain food safety documentation and records.
– Conduct training in food safety and hygiene for the food handlers.
– Review the implementation of food safety skills of staff.
Follow all company policies and procedures| ensure uniform and personal
appearance are clean and professional| maintain confidentiality of proprietary
information| and protect company assets. Welcome and acknowledge all guests
according to company standards| anticipate and address guests’ service needs|
assist individuals with disabilities| and thank guests with genuine
appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language| prepare
and review written documents accurately and completely| and answer telephones
using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working
relationships with others| support team to reach common goals| and listen and
respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Move| lift| carry|
push| pull| and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without
assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
_Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International
does not discriminate on the basis of disability| veteran status or any other
basis protected under federal| state or local laws._