• Understand the process landscape and Siemens solutions so as to meet customer needs effectively.
• Identify, analyze and resolve system design weaknesses and create benchmarking for improvement.
• Develop checklists of the benefit expectations and methods to map to the digital enabler.
• Lead the workshops activities and preparation of the report findings for the customer.
• Work closely with the automation and software consultants and map the correct solutions.
• Identify and influence key decision-makers within the client organization.
• Keep an updated documentation of the progress of each opportunity and maintain traceability
• Bachelor’s degree in Process/Chemical Engineering with automation and IT analytical skills.
• 6~8 years of experience in consulting and handling technical platforms, system specifications, input/output devices and parameters for automation and software inter-operatibility.
• Good working background with quality systems, lean manufacturing method and continuous improvement techniques.
• Strong problem solving techniques i.e. DMAIC, FMEA, TQM, Fault Tree, Value stream mapping etc. is a requirement.
• Excellent presentation skills with experience to link technical techniques with business benefits.
• Have a startup mentality and self motivated.
• Energetic personality with strong relationship-building skills.
• Excellent work ethic with team player mentality and able to work in multi-cultural team with different business and communication styles.
• Some travelling may be required.
Job ID: 58954
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Professional
Job Type: Full-time