Req. ID: 138105
As a MFG Equipment Engineer for Fab10- you will be responsible for directing
the sustaining and improvement efforts for the Equipment performance in your
Responsibilities and Tasks:
– Oversee the installation- modification- upgrade and maintenance of
– Maintain current records on equipment manufacturers` technical notices-
upgrades and safety issues.
– Study equipment performance and reliability.
– Establish programs and solutions for increasing uptime and for equipmen
problems that affect the manufacturing process
– Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair and proces
> Serve as a subject matter expert within a technical discipline with latitude
for decision making.
> Solve complex problems and seek guidance for problems of a highly technical
> Define and lead projects of highly technical nature e.g. Cost- SDT/UDT- RPT-
S/C-QDRs and Defects improvement.
> Provide input to team members and managers on project- technical or
– Define Preventative Maintenance schedules and procedures.
– Review and write equipment related ECNs and include data to justify changes
– Train- manage and develop a team of equipment technicians to execute
maintenance processes in compliance to SOP.
– Communicate highly complex information to internal and external contacts
(CST- OCT- KEG).
– Cultivate good health and safety workplace practices. Follow EHSS
(Environmental- Health- Safety and Security) procedures.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Self driven- able to work without supervision and possess strong time
• Must be detailed oriented while understanding how the details affect the
overall project picture
• Experience with problem resolution- facilitating fast improvements and best
• Excellent skills in written communication- listening- presentation- and data
• Proven relationship building and interpersonal- negotiation and conflict
• Proficiency with the Microsoft suite (Word- Excel- Power Point). Sharepoint-
Macro and Scripting skills is a pluspoint.
Working Location : 1- Woodlands Industrial Park D- Street 1- Singapore 738799
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without
regard to race- color- religion- sex- sexual orientation- gender identity-
national origin- veteran or disability status.