Job Number 19153437
Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations
Location Le Meridien Singapore| Sentosa| 23 Beach Road| Singapore|
Brand Le Meridien
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
At Le Meridien| we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and
engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and
creative| cosmopolitan| culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated|
timeless service. We provide original| chic and memorable service and
experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for
curious| creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate
connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected
experiences| we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Meridien.
Loyalty Manager is responsible for recognition and engagement of our most
valuable Elite members through delivery of the highest quality member stay
experience. He/she manages and coordinates all aspects of Elite members’
journey: from pre-arrival and arrival experience all the way to the follow up
through post-stay feedback mechanisms. He/she directs| implements and
evaluates quality of products and services provided to Elite members and
partners with Loyalty Head Connector and Connector Team to make certain that
there is an effective communication and delivery of Elite benefits program.
He/she is also responsible for managing part of the Loyalty Operations
Education and Experience
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality| Business
Administration| or related major; 2 years’ experience in loyalty/guest
relations/guest recognition or related professional area.
• 4-year degree from an accredited university in Hospitality| Business
Administration| or related major; no work experience required.
# CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
# Supporting Marriott Loyalty Program
• Leads and mentors other team members on Marriott’s Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all Elite Member Benefits| Terms and
• Adjusts Elite Member status when necessary according to established
• Partners with Head Connector to update| appoint and activate connector team
• Attends Loyalty and Connector meetings and webinars to continue professional
development and learn about new enhancements and promotions of the Marriott’s
Bonvoy Loyalty Program.
• Promotes positive relations with Elite members by anticipating their needs
and promptly responding to them.
• Monitors| responds and routes Elite members’ comments to the appropriate
department when necessary.
Maintaining Elite Appreciation| Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
• Coordinates day-to-day operations| ensuring the quality| standards and
meeting the expectations of the Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members on a
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize| organize| and accomplish
• Supports handling complaints| settling disputes| and resolving grievances
and conflicts| or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during
Providing Exceptional Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members Service and
Property Operations Support
• Provides services that go above and beyond Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay
members expectations in order to promote Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay
members satisfaction and retention.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Helps employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Assists in coaching and providing feedback to associates.
• Maintains high visibility in public areas during peak times.
• Provides immediate assistance to Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members
• Interacts with Elite| Cobalt and redemption stay members on a regular basis
throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product| service
levels and overall satisfaction.
• Maintains knowledge of all hotel features and services| room types| rates
special packages and promotions.
• Keeps track of daily arrivals| departures| room availability and scheduled
in-house group activities.
• Maintains complete knowledge of all hotel and departmental policies and
• Monitors security of public areas of the hotel.
• Conducts pre-shift meetings to review and share information pertinent to
daily business with other team members.
Leading the Team and Conducting Human Resource Activities
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates.
• Assists as needed in the interviewing and hiring of other team members.
• Monitors effectiveness of departmental staffing guide.
• Provides training| development| professional discipline| and positive
support for all employees within the department.
• Administers performance evaluations for all employees within the department.
• Facilitates departmental strategic planning meetings.
• Direct the performance of staff and follow up with coaching and guidance to
praise or make corrections